Financial Freedom By Grant Sabatier
Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need is self help book about financial independence by Grant Sabatier, published in 2019.
In 2010, 24-year old Grant Sabatier woke up to find he had $2.26 in his bank account. Five years later, he had a net worth of over $1.25 million, and CNBC began calling him “the Millennial Millionaire.” By age 30, he had reached financial independence. Along the way he uncovered that most of the accepted wisdom about money, work, and retirement is either incorrect, incomplete, or so old-school it’s obsolete.
Financial Freedom is a step-by-step path to make more money in less time, so you have more time for the things you love. It challenges the accepted narrative of spending decades working a traditional 9 to 5 job, pinching pennies, and finally earning the right to retirement at age 65, and instead offers readers an alternative: forget everything you’ve ever learned about money so that you can actually live the life you want.
Sabatier offers surprising, counter-intuitive advice on topics such as how to:
* Create profitable side hustles that you can turn into passive income streams or full-time businesses
* Save money without giving up what makes you happy
* Negotiate more out of your employer than you thought possible
* Travel the world for less
* Live for free–or better yet, make money on your living situation
* Create a simple, money-making portfolio that only needs minor adjustments
* Think creatively–there are so many ways to make money, but we don’t see them.
Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need
Author(s): Grant Sabatier; Vicki Robin
Publisher: Avery Publishing Group, Year: 2019